User avatar

Oxara

OxaraLuna

  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Realistic Re: Prologue

    Before anything, I'm sure a lot of better writers's may say your review is wrong or partly wrong, or that you read this in a weird way or something. But ...

    Jul 16, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Lost Dragon 1.1

    I'm writing this as I go along so this are my thoughts as I am reading without knowledge of the full story. I write reviews like this as one I ...

    Jul 11, 2018
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Purple Wine

    Ok, so as one of very first reviews, and my first review in a while it may not be very good. So feel free to ignore me. So firstly I ...

    Jul 6, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Gen-Exile Chapter 1: The colony

    Ok firstly I would like to say that I did enjoy reading this your world your setting up is fun and exciting however there are lots to improve on. Firstly ...

    Mar 25, 2018


"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites