User avatar

OreosAreLife

Ashley

  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Because Of You

    Thanks! :)

    Sep 27, 2016
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Because Of You

    Sep 26, 2016
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Because Of You

    Thank you so much and I tried shortening them before I published it, but I am having trouble.

    Sep 26, 2016
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Because Of You

    Thank you Jenika! I'll be sure to make these changes!

    Sep 24, 2016
  • Poetry » Other, Realistic Re: Goodbye

    Thank you for catching that! And ya I hope it works out too!

    Sep 23, 2016
  • Poetry » Other, Realistic Re: Goodbye

    Maybe we had the same thought to tile them? Thank you and no if I'm honest all is not well.

    Sep 23, 2016
  • Poetry » Other, Realistic Re: Goodbye

    Thanks for your review. I'll make sure to change those things.

    Sep 23, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: I Wish I Could Take It Back

    Thank you and I will try and follow the tips next time!

    Sep 23, 2016
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Do You Love Me?

    Hey Casanova, it's AshleyDashley here for a review! First off this was a spectacular poem! I really felt the emotion in it. The love that you feel for this girl ...

    Sep 20, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Two Worlds: Chapter 2

    Your welcome!

    Sep 19, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: I Wish I Could Take It Back

    Thank you so much!

    Sep 19, 2016
  • Poetry » Narrative, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Queen Kills Jack & The King

    Hey RadiantShadow is your friends AshleyDashley and I wanted to say I LOVE your poem! It's amazing!

    Sep 18, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: We're Not Your Primroses

    Thank you for your review.

    Sep 16, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Two World: Chapter 1

    Hey Taya2019, it's AshleyDashley! I really liked Chapter One! I thought that the part where Ally beat.... I think... By that man was terrible. Not like bad but like I ...

    Sep 16, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: We're Not Your Primroses

    Thank you! I couldn't have done it though without @RadiantShadow. She was a big part of this too. I will let you know and if you wanna check out either ...

    Sep 16, 2016


When she transformed into a butterfly, the caterpillars spoke not of her beauty, but of her weirdness. They wanted her to change back into what she always had been. But she had wings.
— Dean Jackson