User avatar

OrabellaAvenue

May the bunnies hop on your face

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Humor Re: Not My Circus: Chapter 11

    Hiya! This is Orabella here with a review. I'm screaming in my mind right now. So, this is a little different from the first chapter. The first chapter introduced Keith ...

    Aug 25, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Humor Re: Not My Circus: Chapter 10

    Hiya! This is Orabella here with a review. I think this is the shortest chapter yet. Not that I'm complaining. I like it when chapters vary in lengths. So the ...

    Aug 24, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Humor Re: Not My Circus: Chapter 9

    Hiya! This is Orabella here with a review. I'm just laughing at the fact that the chapter is called Cheap Sunglasses, and then you start it off with, "People screamed ...

    Aug 23, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Humor Re: Not My Circus: Chapter 8

    Hi! This is Orabella, here with a review. Ahh! What did he see? I've gotta say: you're great at hooking readers to keep reading on at the end of chapters. ...

    Aug 22, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Humor Re: Not My Circus: Chapter 7

    Hello! This is Orabella, here with a short review. Looks like nothing too bad came out of Molly's departure, and she was quickly found. But now I'm left wondering what ...

    Aug 21, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Humor Re: Not My Circus: Chapter 6

    Hiya! This is Orabella here with a short review. I don't know if I'm happy or sad that I guessed what was happening next. This... is going to lead to ...

    Aug 21, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Humor Re: Not My Circus: Chapter 5

    Hi! This is Orabella, here with a review. Aww, poor Molly! All she wanted was a friend. And though Keith was a little harsh, he's had a lot to deal ...

    Aug 19, 2023
  • Poetry » Chickens, General Re: The Haiku's Predicament

    Hiya! This is Orabella here to leave you a short review! This is by far the shortest work I've ever read. Which is to be expected because, well, it's a ...

    Aug 19, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Humor Re: Not My Circus: Chapter 4

    Hello! This is Orabella, here with a review. Almost all pet owners have tried their pet's food at least one. (Says the girl who's never had a pet) Although, my ...

    Aug 17, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Humor Re: Not My Circus: Chapter 3

    Hiya! This is Orabella, here with another short review. I love your drawings! They're so cute and well done! Now I understand the clown in the cover. And oh! Molly ...

    Aug 16, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Humor Re: Not My Circus: Chapter 2

    Hiya! This is Orabella, here with an (unfortunately) short review. My skin was tingling right along with Keith, although with fear rather than strange green goo. This is getting to ...

    Aug 16, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Humor Re: Not My Circus: Chapter 1

    Hiya! This is Orabella here with a short review. I can't wait to see where this goes! So far this is really interesting, and after reading the blurb, I think ...

    Aug 14, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Passion Forest; Chapter 1 - Beneath Seas and Above Clouds

    Hiya! This is Orabella, here with a review. I like how this chapter gives a little background as to how the Passion Forest came to be, and also how it ...

    Aug 13, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Prologue - The Passion Forest

    Hiya! This is Orabella, here with a review. Oooh! So far, I'm loving this! This is like an even more intriguing version of Harry Potter, and I literally enjoyed every ...

    Aug 12, 2023
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: these hands of mine

    Hi! This is Orabella, here to give you a short review. I love the last lines: are not supposed to die even when they do. This tells me some one/people ...

    Aug 12, 2023


You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.
— Joyce Meyer