User avatar

OfferingUpMyOwnConfusion

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Everything

    Everyone's pretty much said it for me, but i loved this poem! it was so honest and real. Short and sweet is sometimes just the way to go:)

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: With a Dying Breath (PG-13) (edited)

    You words flow really well and for a beginner at poetry you have a way with rhyming! The concept of the story is very "Romeo and Juliet," i love it:) ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: She smelled of death

    Simply amazing. That's just about all I can say! It's just flawless =]

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Beautiful Requiem

    This poem is absolutely beautiful. I loved your choice of words and the way you made them flow together with ease. I don't really have any critiques, plus I just ...

    Jan 23, 2009


I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it.
— Mitch Hedberg