User avatar

Odd

Odd

  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Humor Re: Cause of Death

    Hello, thank you for the review! I wasn't in fact trying to make it out as a horror from the beginning, in fact, I thought of the thing people say: ...

    Mar 23, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: All Secrets Untold - Chapter One

    Glad to help. I will be looking forward to it.

    Mar 23, 2015
  • Other » General, General Re: The Prologue of a New Life

    Thank you Zyox. This helps, although even though I named it prologue, it isn't the prologue to a novel, but rather the beginning of the character's new life, hence the ...

    Mar 22, 2015


I am always saying "Glad to've met you" to somebody I'm not at all glad I met. If you want to stay alive, you have to say that stuff, though.
— Holden Caulfield