Random avatar

Nox

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Classics- Recommendations

    I hate Jane Eyre in my opinion she's just a simpleton and I hated stupid Mr.Rochester or whatever his name was. I recommend "Lord of the Flies" by William Golding ...

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Bartimaues Trilogy: The Amulet of Samarkand

    I think it will probably come out between mid-late 2006. It better be good!

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Sea of Unworthy Thoughts

    It's quite short but it's really good. By the way isn't yoha ahoy a kids cartoons or something?

    Sep 11, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I've tried reading them both but gave up half way through. The Harry Potter movies are boring but the LOTR movies were OK. Personally I don't like either books.

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Shakespeare

    I have to agree with Djinni, I liked Macbeth but didn't like Romeo and Juliet.

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Bartimaues Trilogy: The Amulet of Samarkand

    I enjoyed reading both books, especially AOS.

    Sep 9, 2005


Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before.
— Captain James T. Kirk