Random avatar

Nox

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chasing the Moon Chapter Two

    Here’s my review: the faint sliver mist swirling sliver or silver? they force fed you since you young you missed out ‘were’. they force fed you since you were young ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: "Chasing the Moon" Prologue + Ch. 1

    Here’s my review: I liked the prologue, it was nice and short. The faint sound of footsteps echoed through the trees. I don’t think ‘trees’ is the right word; maybe ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Orb Prologue

    OK, Bobo's done most of the corrections my review is on the last part: Please change the numbers! "Within 3 days Minnur was a graveyard..." Three not 3, etc, etc. ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Bloody Angel: Chapter One

    Here’s my review: I got out bed , correction I got out of bed . toward the bathroom I think it’s meant to be towards the bathroom . He was ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Touched by an Angel pt. 2

    Here is my review: “surrounded be four wooden..” change to ‘by’: “surrounded by four wooden” . “rickety door” Try not to use the same words too often, you can change ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Untitled (I'm still thinking of a title)Chapter one

    There's too much dialogue and not much description like Sam said. Here is my review: "You don't actually think it’s haunted." This would look better if it was a question: ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The chaos children: Pt 3

    I have read parts one and two; they’re not too bad because you’ve made changes people have suggested. Part three is a little short so here is my review: "his ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Passcode

    Apart from a few mistakes like: “Let me past, or he dies.” which should be "Let me pass, or he dies." I really liked this but I was a little ...

    Sep 23, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Touched by an Angel Pt. 1

    It’s a very short story so it was very easy to read. It was good but needs something to give it a more interesting read. You could have described what ...

    Sep 22, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: school again

    There could have been more to this poem but here's my review: You repeated again too often so it was a little boring. It was an OK-ish poem but the ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Stone Age???

    I liked it even though there wasn't much in it. My favourite bits are: soft air humming, cool buzz and neon green flash flash flash, plastic snakes dissappearing . I ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter 1 - Swan story and stuff

    I can be nice but I can't be hard! I liked to from the beginning to the end. I can just imagine Henry and Daphne going to the temple and ...

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: <untitled>

    Comment on 1A: There was too many things described I had to start reading it from the start again. When you wrote, "using his staff to feel the way" I ...

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: PaperCutt - Prologue

    The prologue didn't really interest me at all and doesn't really say what the book/story is about. Prologues usually are meant to inform the reader a little bit about what ...

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: My story I worte when I was 12

    Good story! The first thing I liked was how each of the five men entered the room and introduced themselves. You could have described what they looked like in detail ...

    Sep 14, 2005


I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy