-
Re: The Quest
Hi Simon, I like how you made the plot exiting. I like how they went to a Buddhist temple. I wonder if you could use more show and less tell. ...
Mar 10, 2016 -
Re: The Rebellious Confucian
Hi Bryce, The way your story has a funny plot makes the story seem more exiting. How your story ends with a twist made me laugh. I wonder if you ...
Mar 10, 2016 -
Re: Flowing with the Tao and Going with the Flow
Hi Isiah, I like how you wrote about a lot of information that has to do with Taoism. The context that you wrote your story was unique and I liked ...
Mar 10, 2016 -
Re: family travels
Hi Jacob, I like how your story contained a lot of information. The last paragraph was quite long, so it would be good if you would split the paragraph into ...
Mar 10, 2016 -
Re: The Rebellious Confucian
Note: This review has been deleted
Mar 1, 2016
