User avatar

Nightshade21

Nightshade21

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: Going through Time-Chapter Two: We Meet a Hipster Dude

    Nightshade22 again here to review. I liked how you keep adding more and more action. Your dialogue is good and can be realatable it isn't blocky when read aloud. Your ...

    Jan 10, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Narrative Re: Going through Time-Chapter One: The Beginning of Our Quest

    Hi Nightshade21 here! I'm a huge PJO fan so when I saw this I exploded with excitement! So I liked how you started the story you jumped straight into the ...

    Jan 10, 2015
  • Poetry » Horror, Humor Re: Daring the Fear

    HI! nightshade here :) I really like how you list some things alot of kids are scared of like the creepy crawlies it was really unique. I also liked out ...

    Jan 10, 2015


I’d heard he had started a fistfight in one of the seedier local taverns because someone had insisted on saying the word “utilize” instead of “use".
— Patrick Rothfuss, A Wise Man's Fear