User avatar

Nieeblur

  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Between these telephone poles

    Hi. It's my first time, trying to comprehend a visual poem and to top it off romance it not actually my forte. So I may not understand the implications completely, ...

    Feb 7, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Merc with the mouth

    Hi there. Nieeblur here to review. This poem for once, highlights a topic that we as a society take granted for. Maybe it was intentional, may be it wasn't. Point ...

    Feb 6, 2017
  • Short Story » Narrative, Mystery / Suspense Re: Reality

    Hey! So whatever I'm writing, may be a bit harsh depending on your nature. So I hope you will not take anything personally. That said let's get down to business. ...

    Feb 5, 2017


Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?
— George Wallace