User avatar

NickItaShiji

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Life's Stage

    Hi, Cyfer... your name just reminded me of Cypher by BTS!!!! thanks for the name Now.. the poem. The title is clear and simple...which makes it a good title, i ...

    Mar 1, 2017
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: The walls of the heart

    Its a really good poem. The theme is clear. The feels are there.. and i like the idea of "walls". I like the rhythm youve used.. however.. I think the ...

    Feb 28, 2017
  • Poetry » General, Humor Re: Adieu

    Hey, there. First of all, the poem indeed has a great theme. But i think you could add more to it... especially, to the title. I didnt really find the ...

    Feb 28, 2017


My life's goal is to end up between YWS quotes on bottom of the page, so some part of me will be able to live forever here.
— AnotherCrowInRow