Random avatar

Nefer

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Koani and the Bandits, part two!

    Your spelling is not great but reading the other reviews I can understand it better. And I agree with BlackDaisy, the Bandits aren't "eating their brains". :D Like Nox suggested ...

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Nonsense of War

    I don't know what to make of this poem. I'm not sure which category this would go under. It takes place in a land of poverty, A beautiful place, Beaches ...

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The day destruction came

    Suddenly, thousands dead. This line would be better with 'Then' added before 'Suddenly'. "Then, Suddenly, thousands dead." Bodies bombed, blood shead, The word is bloodshed Brothers, sisters, grieving

    Oct 7, 2005


You don't need to follow me! You don't need to follow anybody! You got to think for yourselves!
— Brian Cohen