User avatar

Necromancer14

Necromancer14

  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Science Fiction Re: Reminisces of Jack Frost the Third (Chapter 1)

    Interesting! This was a big jump from the prologue. The whole scenario is quite fascinating, and I enjoyed reading it. Here's my review: It was interesting that it jumped from ...

    Apr 9, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Fantasy Re: Butterfly Wings - Chapter 12 - Lungs

    Well! This was an intriguing chapter I'm definitely hooked, wondering what's happening. Here's my review: I see that this chapter was from Aaron's point of view. The whole thing with ...

    Apr 8, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, Satire Re: Perfect

    Very interesting! Now, I don't normally review poems, but since you asked me too, here it is. Here's my review: Wow. This was a really good poem. It was incredibly ...

    Apr 7, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Fantasy Re: Butterfly Wings - Chapter 11 - Moon

    This new chapter was pretty interesting, and the whole thing was kinda surreal like usual, which is great! Like I said before, it is hard to pull off. Here's my ...

    Apr 6, 2020
  • Art » Narrative, Dramatic Re: True Freedom

    Well now! I'm glad to say that this hasn't happened to me. (I still have a conscience fortunately.) Here's my review: Well, first of all, who's chasing the person? I ...

    Apr 5, 2020
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Asha and Tavia

    Ouch. This was quite a sad short story, but I liked it, even if I wished it had a different ending. Here's my review: The dialogue was good, but I ...

    Apr 4, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Very Evil Sisterhood part 2

    Interesting! This was extremely unique, and I definitely enjoyed reading it. Here's my review: I really liked this idea. Each paragraph describes a different foster home that they are in? ...

    Apr 3, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: Reminisces of Jack Frost the Third (Prologue)

    Very fascinating! I am definitely pulled in. Here's my review: So, they're on a volcanic island it seems. The name "dragon eye" is really cool, I like it! Anyway, besides ...

    Apr 2, 2020
  • Other » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 3

    All right! I haven't read the previous chapters, but I liked this one for sure! Here's my review: This could be interesting. The genre is fantasy, but the setting is ...

    Apr 2, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Literature Re: Heroes of Valtome, Chapter 2

    All right! This is an interesting chapter, though I haven't read the first one. Here's my review: From what I can tell, Rhysive is some kind of animal or humanoid ...

    Mar 31, 2020
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: Alchemy for Newcomers

    Interesting! It's like an instruction manual, except that it is a series of letters. I forget what those kinds of stories are called... I remember it has a name, though. ...

    Mar 31, 2020
  • Short Story » Narrative, General Re: Outside the City Walls

    I'm stunned. This was really good. (Though, if you read my other reviews I'm not that hard to please, lol) Here's my review: Okay, first of all, this is so ...

    Mar 31, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Fantasy Re: Butterfly Wings - Chapter 10 - Stars

    Fireworks are always fun. This was another interesting chapter! Here's my review: Okay first of all, I liked this chapter a lot, but I feel like you spent to much ...

    Mar 31, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Fantasy Re: Butterfly Wings - Chapter 9 - Reek

    Wow! This chapter suddenly had a bunch of action! I liked it. Here's my review: They had amnesia? Well, that's never good. It makes an interesting story though! Okay, so ...

    Mar 31, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Fantasy Re: Butterfly Wings - Chapter 8 - Twine

    ...And the characters come together. Here's my review: I was not expecting the zombie guy to join this sudden group! Anyway, this was interesting, again. I'll probably keep saying that, ...

    Mar 31, 2020


The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.
— Patrick Star