User avatar

Natasha

  • Lyrics » Fantasy, Realistic Re: Dream

    Ah thanks! Didn't notice these things. The first verse has two stanza's. Perhaps you'll understand if you hear the music:

    Jun 8, 2015
  • Lyrics » Realistic, General Re: Save the flames

    Thank you so much! Your review really made my day. I agree that an extra syllable in the line "I know I can't take much longer" would sound better in ...

    May 14, 2015
  • Lyrics » Realistic, General Re: Save the flames

    Thank you so much! I actually meant to sing it myself, so that would be a female vocalist. I am first of all a singer who happens to love writing. ...

    May 14, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, Dramatic Re: Where do Socks Hide

    Ah thanks! I didn't know that.

    May 13, 2015


What holds you betwixt panic and serenity? That is, if it's not among the many querulous quagmires unfit for elaboration.
— soundofmind as Emiliano Achillinus