User avatar

Narnialover4ever1

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Of Toads, Peaches and Teenage Angst - Chapter 4

    Great job! I LOVE it so far!!!

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Rise of the Flames Chapter 3

    Good job with the dialouge! I really like your story so far!! :D

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter 3: Suberbia

    The dialoge needs a little working on. I LOVE it though :) great job!!

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: deleted

    Great job with the beginning! I loved it! Your doing a great job with the story! Keep up the great work :)

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Mythos (Chapter Seven)

    Really good! I enjoyed it a lot! I've read the other chapters but I like this one the best :D

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Clique Breaker:Chapter Five

    Very good! This story is so great! Your doing a great job :)

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The First Son - Chapter 3

    Great job! You really expressed the emotion! The title is good too! Made me want to press on it :D Keep writing!

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Waves of Death (see spoiler)

    Good job! It was really deep and emotional! I loved it!

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: be the resistance

    Hey! Great job! You were great expressing your feelings using words. The melody fit in quite nicely with the words. I liked it!

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Chapter One - When We Grow Up

    Great first chapter! I liked it a lot! Can't wait till chapter 2 :D

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Hunted ch. 11

    I LOVED IT! You are great at describing and expressing the words! Keep up the good work!

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Mythos (Chapter Eight)

    Good job! I liked this chapter! Some grammar problems but IcyFlame pointed them out. Keep writing :D

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Collectors (part 3)

    Very good :) I liked it. Nice story line. Good job! Keep writing! Narnialover4ever1

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Has Ben, Never Was Chapter 8

    Aww this is so romantic. I just love stories like this! Great job! Bridgit is a very cool character. Keep writing :)

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Teenager's Guide to Exorcism - Chapter Two (2)

    Confusing... I didn't understand who Alexander was. I like it so far and chapter 1 was great! Good job overall :D

    Aug 28, 2011


Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown