User avatar

Narnialover4ever1

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Maiden Won't Ye Come Down?

    :D So cute! I really liked it! Good job! 'My maiden's high up in her palace Spitting out the window My eyes shot arrows right to her face Guards chasing ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Shattered Rainbows

    Hello :) I liked it! very creative and it's easy to relate to! 'Most people do not rememeber a huge percentage of their dreams, but I live mine. I spend ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: deleted

    :D Hey! I liked it! you seem to have a future as a singer/song writer. It's really cute and made me blush when I remeber some past crushes I had ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Art Murderers Ch 5 (Edit 4)

    :D :D I like it! Great fifth chapter! It was interesting and you kept it alive (which is very hard to do). Bravo! Keep up the good work! By the ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Take Me Back To 90's

    This made me smile! I really like this line: 'Here I'm sitting, wondering What went wrong and when 'Cause kids today just live through the Net No more games with ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Don't have one yet

    I LOVED IT! wow, such a great theme and ending sentence! You should write more of these! You gave enough decriptive adjectives and it wasn't to long (which I thank ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Elaana; Chapter 3

    Good third chapter! I really liked it! You kept it interesting and alive. I really like your characters they are really great! Can't wait to read the next chapter :) ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Immortal

    Very good! I liked it! It was deep, dark and had a lot of great adjectives. I liked the more descriptive sentences they really spoke to me, the reader. Good ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Winter

    You did a good job of detailing the story. The details were not to long or to short, which I liked. You needed som commas in places but overall I ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The night I died

    Hello! :) I really liked it! good job! Your character was great and very expressive, which I liked. I saw some places where you needed commas but I think someone ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Weight of The Soul - blurb and prologue

    Hey :) I really liked it. It was a bit confusing at first. There are spelling mistakes. I liked your character Sally though. She seemed real to me. I enjoyed ...

    Aug 25, 2011


As a writer, I'm more interested in what people tell themselves happened rather than what actually happened.
— Kazuo Ishiguro