User avatar

Narnialover4ever1

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Savior: Chapter Four

    Hmm... it was a bit choppy but a great story overall. 'Weird. This girl was very strange but I bet if I was a hard-ass christian, people would probably think ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Happy Unhappy Ending: Chapter 4

    'I smiled. “Yeah, people just love punishing me. My old friends, my mom and probably my sister too when I get home.” I said and lay back in the grass. ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Art Murderers Ch 4 (Edit 4)

    Aww I LOVE DEXTER!!! Good job!!! :D I think this is the best story I've read on here... :D Keep up the good work! This was really sweet! Keep writing, ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter 5: May Traverse

    I LOVED this second chapter! Good job! A bit confusing but I got through that part :D Keep writing! you seem like a talented writer! Keep up the good work, ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Hidden Illusions Chapter 2

    Hmm... very interesting :). I liked it! Brittany is very cool! She seems real! I am looking forward to the next chapter :) Good job! I'm gonna follow you :D ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Hidden Flame: A dragon's secret Chapter 3 pt.2

    Good second chapter! I really liked it! Your characters have great personalities and seem real! I think my favorite character is Vanessa but Shang is very cool! Keep up the ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Crying Softly

    Good job :) I really liked it! It was deep and emoitonal :) Keep up the good work :D

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Removed.

    I really liked what you had so far! Keep up the good work :) I'll be following you :D

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Hear me

    Wow! I loved this! I tried singing it to my guitar and it really worked! Good job. Keep up the good work and keep writing! You seem like a really ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Massiveness of How Sad It Is to Want Someone (2.1)

    A little bit confusing in the middle, but I figured it out. I really like it! Good job! Your characters are really alive and seem real! Keep writing and keep ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Hidden Flame: A dragon's secret Chapter 2

    Great job! I really liked it! A bit confusing at the end, but that might just be me. I get confused a lot ;). Great second chapter! It was very ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Gravestone pt.2

    Aww this was so sad! I felt like crying at the end! Good job and keep up the good work! The beginning was a little confusing but the ending was ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: I need help Believing....

    :D Good job! My favorite part was... 'So I tell you,All of this and more. You understand and change,And you don’t walk out the door.' It was very deep :) ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Destiny's Call: Chapter Four

    Oooh a Transformer fanfic! I liked it! It was a bit confusing, though. Good job. I like Prime Star the best :D Good job! :)

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Chapter 6 - Gaining Perspective

    :D I really liked it! Good job on the sixth chapter! It wasn't boring and seemed alive. You might need to add some commas but overall I found it exciting, ...

    Aug 28, 2011


“All stories are true," Skarpi said. "But this one really happened, if that's what you mean.”
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind