User avatar

Myth

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Majesta: Prologue (edited)

    An improvement. She strode over to a polished wooden table, and set the box down on it’s smooth, shiny surface. Should be: its

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Bound for Glory: Our Brethren

    I’ve come to the end at last =] As I’ve said before, you influenced me to go out and research American history for myself—I’m still reading through things slowly, will ...

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Aethel's Sketch

    The Imp : Glad you read it, thank you! Will post Are You Me? next week or the one after.

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Bound for Glory: Our Brethren

    Green = Comment/Correction Black = Review * "I cannot breathe guys ," I said, in a muffled voice. Guys, sounds modern? "You have the Mighty Lord's greatest gift we shall ...

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Fool's Duel: Infaustus

    Thank you! You could do that, just enoguh so the snippet doesn't really rely on the background for the reader to understand.

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Historian

    I borrowed it at the weekend, so far it isn't so bad. I usually avoid Dracula/vampire books these days.

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Darren Shan - "Cirque Du Freak"

    I've read a few of them, liked the first didn't have much of an opinion on the others.

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Samuel Sewall

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * I recollect that John Hathorne nearly was as wily as the Great Being Below, and if not for his cunning ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Spirit Caller #1

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * Alaise’s assurances of friends in Lyssene who would take care of them only went so far, seeing as [they were ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Gypsie Eyes

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * He hadn’t spoken more than a [handful] of words to the human since Pagrin had seen him on the roof. ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Bull Run

    First thing I noticed were the women and children at the charge[?], would they have been allowed there? Didn’t the men say goodbye at home? Hello Myth, The first Battle ...

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Queen of the Harpies

    Gone.

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Queen of the Harpies

    Dear 'Sari : Hello, you can take your time with the critique, as I know most don't have a lot of free time. Thanks for your points, I've saved them ...

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Queen of the Harpies

    Gone.

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Samuel Sewall

    Good luck if you decide to rewrite it. At the moment it is a bit like a summary of what is to come. Like you had to give an idea ...

    Feb 20, 2007


Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
— Mark Twain