User avatar

Myth

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I think my brain just died...

    I'm not any good at critiquing(sp?) poems but this just made me laugh.

    Feb 23, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)

    Gawd, you actually read all that? I'm glad you liked it, I'm planning the next part now and won't post until.. maybe tomorrow. Thanks for reading. :D

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)

    (Under Major Rewrite)

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Ancient Tales: Wind Rider

    Thanks for reading Boni Bee. I'll take a look at the entries and make changes.

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: The Visigoth's Lament

    ^ Ditto. :D

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Boatman [Chapter 2] -UPDATED

    Much better, you should edit this part in so new readers don't get confused.

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Ancient Tales: Wind Rider

    (Under major edit)

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Boatman [Chapter 2] -UPDATED

    So doe, every time the Boatman is mentioned I should use a capital "H" to symbolise power? Ie: "powers beyond belief, He burned her soul and He washed her mind ...

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Boatman [Chapter 2] -UPDATED

    Maybe when someones speak of the Boatman you could capitalise 'H' so it reads 'He' or just put the thinking in italics.

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Waiting

    *Locked*

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Boatman [Chapter 2] -UPDATED

    This was a little confusing but I like how there is a mixture of era like Medival/Modern, the newspaper and the parade.

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Ancient Tales: Wind Rider

    Thank you! I'm a history dork too, so you're not alone. :D The story will take place in many, many historical sites and I promise to make it more interesting. ...

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Waiting

    Thanks but if nobody else reads it and comments whats the point? I have writers block and my life is over.

    Feb 18, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Waiting

    The guy didn't get murdered. In my story vampires don't actually kill their victims but leave them a little confused. Hopefully I'll get rid of writers block and come up ...

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Waiting

    Oops! I'll fix that! :D Thanks for reading I did it under pressure and that's when I write best. I was stuck on the end and rushed it so I'll ...

    Feb 16, 2006


Love is not an emotion. Love is a promise.
— 12th Doctor