User avatar

Musicaloo7311

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Masquerade chapter 1 part A

    I agree with Merricat's questions! You can PM me the answers (if you want to, that is) or just post them here, if you so desire. I look forward to ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    I'm completely and utterly obsessed with the series, but I'm going to keep my mouth shut and not annoy you people by babbling on and on about how wonderful it ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dream

    Thanks for your comments. I completely over-looked the i's, because I just copied and pasted it from a Word document I jotted on REALLY quickly and did not capitalize for ...

    Feb 16, 2009


I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
— Flannery O'Connor