User avatar

MusicalCat

  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Science Fiction Re: The Wave

    Hey! MusicalCat here with a quick review! Firstly I wanted to say I really like the idea of this story! It's not something i've come across on here before. Alright ...

    Apr 6, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Supernatural Re: Rise of the Black Queen; Chapter 2

    Woah okay so Karloline is dead? That wasn't hinted at at the end of the last chapter. It's good to end chapters on cliffhangers to keep readers interested but there ...

    Apr 6, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Supernatural Re: Rise of the Black Queen; Chapter 1

    So firstly I'm actually a nice person and would never be as mean as you! :P But anyway here's a review Okay so the first few sentences you've given given ...

    Apr 6, 2021


There is nothing to fear from someone who shouts.
— Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart