User avatar

Morkish

Morkish

  • Poetry » Teen Fiction, Dramatic Re: First try at poetry Leave reviews please :)

    Eh, I was trying my best at a poetry review. I usually stick with fictional stories. However, I've seen several people make reviews on poems and they know ten times ...

    Oct 1, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Teen Fiction Re: Prisoner Chapter 1 (My first story)

    Whatever you do, don't stop. The thing I hate about writing is this: you have such an amazing story in your mind, it's the writing it down part that's hard. ...

    Oct 1, 2013
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Chronicles of Xaba: Part One

    I appreciate the enthusiasm you had for the names! I like them too! Thanks for the review!

    Sep 30, 2013
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Chronicles of Xaba: Part One

    Thanks for the review. I made a "take two" version of this before I found out you could simply edit a post from the publishing center. However, I know some ...

    Sep 30, 2013
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Chronicles of Xaba: Part One (Take Two)

    Wow, the editing previous post would help. Thanks for letting me know this, ha ha. I will take your advice and look into it. Thanks again Knight Dragon.

    Sep 28, 2013
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Chronicles of Xaba: Part One (Take Two)

    It started off as a "I'm bored so let's work on my writing skills by writing something" short story. However, I think I might turn it into something a little ...

    Sep 27, 2013
  • Article / Essay » Literature, General Re: Wordsmithing: The Comma Needs To Go! [Revised]

    I do not know if I do this or not (which I probably should). If I had time right now, which I don't because of my next class, I would ...

    Sep 27, 2013
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Chronicles of Xaba: Part One

    I appreciate the critique, thank you! :)

    Sep 25, 2013


A good artist should be isolated. If he isn't isolated, something is wrong.
— Orson Welles