User avatar

Moe_Moe17

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Fear thee whom I loved

    I LIKED IT KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Innocence

    this poem was great keep writin down stuff about your life and it will soon grow

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Love, I'm Sorry

    this poem was really good... it has alot of good meaning in it and it shows how sincere you really are so good work...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Other » General, General Re: Deleted

    That was good straight to the point.... and actually thats how im feelin about someone right now so ur poem actually helped me out good job and thanxx :smt044

    Jan 28, 2008


When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind