User avatar

Mizzle

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Imperfection

    Great poem...I can find no mistakes, but then again I was so absorbed in your poem I wouldn't have noticed.

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Michelle's Story (Title needs revising!)

    Woozy: If it's okay I will PM you some titles I thought of while reading this story. :)

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A little time

    I think everyone pretty much covered what I was going to say. I agree with daydreamer9. Maybe you could change the "they smelled...sad" part a little, like daydreamer9 said. Thats ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dried Apricots

    Very good. At first thought, I had thought this poem would be quite silly. I was wrong. Awesome!

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Michelle's Story (Title needs revising!)

    I agree with what everyone else has said. Your characters are very life-like, and the descriptive words you use make the story even better. Can't wait to read more.

    Nov 4, 2009


I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters.
— Solomon Short