User avatar

Mizzle

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Cynicism, dogs and a good cup of tea

    Hello there, retrodisco666! I hope you are having a great first day of 2011. ;) Now, I am going to warn you: poetry never has been my forte, but I ...

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Separated

    Hello there, elfwriter97! I hope you're having a great New Years Day! 2011 already, woo! Nitpicks I'm at the beach, and a sexy waiter named Paco is serving me strawberry ...

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: ( the beginning of ) I Write Tragedy, Can I Write Yours?

    Hello there, Boolovesyou! I hope you are having a good day. ;) Now, I shan't focus on the nitpicks in this short story, because for the most part the users ...

    Dec 31, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Stop and Stare (Part 3)

    Hello there, oh, Skins-o! Thanks for the request! Now, I do not want to be too nitpick-y, as most of my nitpicks revolve around obvious typos that you probably would ...

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Peacocks

    Hello there, cupcake! I hope your day is going well. ;) I must warn you, poetry was never my forte. This kind of poetry was always the hardest for me ...

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: A warm arrival never left so cold.

    Hello there, Enchanted! I hope your holidays are going swell ('tis Christmas Eve, after all). Nitpicks Corrections (or add-ins/any types of changes) will be in red. Suddenly , I was ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: the sparkly vampire and chosen wizard tales 2

    Hello, James! I hope your holidays are going swell. Like Yuriiko, I also did read the first part of your story. However, I have not noticed much improvement, and even ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Funerals

    Hello there, JimmyTheMighty! I hope you are having a good Christmas Eve Eve (ha ha). Nitpicks Corrections (or add-ins/any type of changes) will be in red. Fire. It ' s ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Take a Moment. Look at Your Story...

    Hullo, Ben! 'Twas lovely talking to you today; it had been awhile since we last spoken. And, I must express my thanks for the request to look at this! This ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Secret Love *Edited

    Hello there, AnnMarie! I hope your holidays are going well. Let's begin the review, shall we? Just one tiny nitpick: "Goodmorning, Love." He said to me. Alright! First of all, ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: DELETED.

    Hello there, Emmzziee! It seems you really are into the Christmas spirit, as you are writing Christmas stories. I find that I always think of a great Christmas story - ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Family Secrets Chapter 1

    Hello there, BrooklynWriter! I hope you are having a 'jolly good time' as it is the holiday season. ;) “Come on girls, pack your bags. We’re going on a vacation!” ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Taking Chances

    Hello there, Jessica! I hope your holidays are going swell! I never considered how my life would be when I grew up. This sounds strikingly similar to the first line ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Other » General, General Re: Why Do You Love Me?

    Hello there, Warrior Princess! I do hope you are having some good holiday festivities. When I saw the title of this story, I was expecting a cheesy, teenage crush type ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Deleted

    Hello there, SweetMoments! I hope your holidays are going well and that you are no longer as sad as you seem in this short little piece of non-fiction. Corrections or ...

    Dec 20, 2010


Love is all we have, the only way that each can help the other.
— Euripides