User avatar

Misty

  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Falling

    He's falling. Oh dear. I suppose this was a short story, then? Yes, it was very good. I enjoyed it. Thank you. for what? I don't know, I'm tired.

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A World Away

    Good job! I like all of this, especially the begining, how the dragons started it, Haha that was great. You're a really talented writer. I like the fairy tale world ...

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: the riders

    I see a lot in this, but I also think you need to follow the other's advice and REVISE REVISE REVISE!!! but you have a good story in the works, ...

    Jan 17, 2005


Every time someone steps up and says who they are, the world becomes a better, more interesting place.
— Captain Raymond Holt