User avatar

MissGangamash

MissGangamash

  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Fantasy Re: Fool Without A Master (Chapter 14 Part 1)

    Hello! I'll keep that in mind about the descriptions about the protest. I didn't want to go into too much detail, to show how Wallace wasn't really 'in' it mentally. ...

    Mar 17, 2022
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Fantasy Re: Fool Without A Master (Chapter 13 Part 2)

    Hello! I know the present part feels a bit weird at the start of the chapter, but in book form it will be in the middle of the chapter so ...

    Mar 12, 2022
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Fantasy Re: Fool Without A Master (Chapter 12 Part 2)

    Wallace is very much starting to truly crumble. I agree that he's his happiest and the most 'himself' when he is with Kaspar and Mirabelle, but with Kaspar married to ...

    Mar 3, 2022
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Fantasy Re: Fool Without A Master (Chapter 12 Part 1)

    Hello! In a way, Wallace and Kaspar are both playing parts in their lives - Wallace being a jester, and Kaspar pretending to be a happy prince with no worries. ...

    Mar 3, 2022
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Vent

    So sorry you've had such a terrible past. But do not blame yourself for not 'reacting correctly.' We live in a world of victim blaming and it's sick, but it's ...

    Feb 23, 2022
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Fantasy Re: Fool Without A Master (Chapter 11 Part 2)

    I love that you see how Wallace separates himself others. I wanted that to be a main theme of the story - how Wallace, a jester by profession, has almost ...

    Feb 23, 2022
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Fantasy Re: Fool Without A Master (Chapter 13 Part 1)

    I think Wallace is always just waiting for the other shoe to drop, so much so that he is causing a problem where there may not even be one. You're ...

    Feb 23, 2022
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Fantasy Re: Fool Without A Master (Chapter 12 Part 2)

    This whole story is very much Wallace having a pretty severe identity crisis. He looked at the palace through rose-tinted glasses, but now visiting, the sad truth has hit him. ...

    Feb 16, 2022
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Fantasy Re: Fool Without A Master (Chapter 12 Part 2)

    Youre getting coins but not reviewing. Thats against the rules of the site. If you have a positive message to say put it on peoples pages if you absolutely have ...

    Feb 10, 2022
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Fantasy Re: Fool Without A Master (Chapter 12 Part 2)

    Then why post it in the review section of my work?

    Feb 10, 2022
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Fantasy Re: Fool Without A Master (Chapter 12 Part 2)

    Yeah, it%u2019s not related.

    Feb 10, 2022
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Fantasy Re: Fool Without A Master (Chapter 10 Part 2 & Chapter 11 Part 1)

    Hello! I wanted Alta to radiate a sort of quiet strength. I think that was part of the reason Wallace was so drawn to her and wants to keep her ...

    Feb 7, 2022
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Fantasy Re: Fool Without A Master (Chapter 12 Part 1)

    Hello! I really enjoy writing Lady Delphine. She doesn't have many scenes but I feel she's got an essence about her. In a way, she is just as lonely as ...

    Feb 7, 2022
  • Novel / Chapter » Film, Action / Adventure Re: Camera Roll: chapter two

    Ah right that makes sense!

    Jan 29, 2022
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Fantasy Re: Fool Without A Master (Chapter 11 Part 2)

    I think it's been a while since there's been a flashback so glad you still like the way I transition into them. It's tough finding the best spots to slip ...

    Jan 29, 2022


This is a house of homes, a sacred place, by human passion made divinely sweet.
— Alfred Joyce Kilmer