User avatar

Misinterpreted

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My mother

    I have Amended it now with new words and Meaning is It Better or worse? Does it still keep to the pattern and flow? or is it completely out of ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My mother

    OH! wow thanks so Much GUYS! Other people just Mocked me for not using Correct Punctuation or Grammar I would Like to state for the Record That I Am Not ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Repentance

    Thank You Both! Adrian My message was not meant to be muddling it was A message simply to ask a Loved One for forgiveness for A sin he/she Committed! Also ...

    Oct 17, 2008


I think the more you understand myths, the more you understand the roots of our culture and the more things will resonate.
— Rick Riordan