User avatar

MisaAmane

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Magic of Chocolate: (chapter 2) The Drop of a Pen

    ahh, more chapters, more reviews I'm trying to continue reading but I only get to quick read (due to a time limit, and the fact that it's extremely late at ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Magic of Chocolate: (chapter 1) Chocolate Bar

    I didn't notice any errors in grammar or spelling, although if there were any in there, I probably wouldn't have noticed them anyways it has a small amount of writing ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I Don't Want To

    that was extremely well done, although to those who aren't very deep, they may not understand it which is why a person has said "I don't like it" because she ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Snowbird

    best I've seen so far! :D I don't think I have much to suggest, and I'm sorry for that though I think it wise to use some comma's maybe? if ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Love, I'm Sorry

    this was amazing and touching. I think that you should continue to write these kinds of things. although it was very sad in a way, I think it is pretty ...

    Jan 30, 2008


We are all broken. That's how the light gets in.
— Ernest Hemingway