Random avatar

MinisterOfHighHopes

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: The Unknown

    I see what you're saying. Curiosity is certainly a very interesting part of life. I think that without curiosity and ambition, many things that we see as "great" in this ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Beast

    Wow, that was really good! :) I like the way you portrayed everything as light and darkness. I thought this was a very well written piece with a great message ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Regret

    Wow. All I really have to say is "Wow." That's so sad. :cry: Yet, this was very thought provoking and made me realize that life is so very precious. We ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: (E&iC) It's a Disaster.

    Dear Lord. You have really conveyed the importance of bacon. What in the world would we do without it. :lol: Seriously though, this was a great piece of work. I ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: (E&iC) The Problem With it is.

    This piece was one of the funniest ones BenFranks has ever written. Ever. I thought this was hilarious. And Ben, it IS a crime to put curry on fish. :) ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Other » General, General Re: Anti-Valentine's Day rant

    I sort of agree with you. I sort of don't. You make some really good points, but I think Valentine's Day is just for fun. It was very well written ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Rabbit, Rabbit, Rabbit!

    HAAHAHAHAHAHAH! That is so funny. :smt031 Hey Hiadel, RABBIT RABBIT RABBIT! Gotcha! :D The Minister of High Hopes

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: My Phenology

    It was very good. Very descriptive and poetic. The only flaw I could find was the line about the separation layer. Everything was so breathtaking. I just thought this line ...

    Feb 13, 2010


What's the point of being a grown-up if you can't be a bit childish sometimes?
— 4th Doctor