User avatar

MillarS

Shizzbob97

  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, General Re: The Butterfly Effect - Part 1

    There's a reason it's part 1, I'm still working on another part, but thanks for the advice, it's certainly helped a lot. In my 2nd part I'm hoping to reveal ...

    Feb 9, 2013
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Other Re: The Ventriliquist - Part 1

    I still need more points to add the second part which kind of unravels some stuff. But there is some stuff I could change. Thanks! ~M.S

    Jun 28, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Dramatic Re: Last One Standing - Part 1

    wow, ok, will try to fix it. sorry for my mistakes! guess i never set it right...

    Jun 18, 2012
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Other Re: The Ventriliquist - Part 1

    Thanks, I just couldn't think of anything that was linked to what I was thinking and how I wanted to picture it, so cotton was repeated! I tried my best, ...

    Jun 14, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Dramatic Re: Last One Standing - Part 1

    Did I loose the point for the spelling error? lol :) Thanks a lot for the review, I do have more of it written, I just wanted to see the ...

    Jun 14, 2012
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Other Re: The Ventriliquist - Part 1

    Thanks a tonne!!! I will re-write some of it.

    Jun 12, 2012


What really knocks me out is a book that, when you're all done reading it, you wish the author that wrote it was a terrific friend of yours and you could call him up on the phone whenever you felt like it. That doesn't happen much, though.
— J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye