User avatar

MidnightVampire

  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: In The Line Of Fire (removed from story)

    I can't do the little quote thingys so here it is. When it says "Before he could reach Thomas however (comma) two hooded ...." and the paragraph after that, I ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: My story continued

    Man, that is good. I can't write romance like that. Not even if I tried really hard, and I mean really, really hard. Uh, the previous person mentioned a lot ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Other » General, General Re: I need a title! Any body have some good titles for this?

    Ok, here's one no one mentioned, it said that a man and a child crossed the street with out even aknologing her. Would that mean that she almost ran over ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Ayumi - Chapter 2

    Well, I forgot who ayumi was. ( that's my issue not yours) I liked this, I wasn't able to read the entire thing (because I didn't know who Auyumi) but ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Enemies to the End

    seraphTree went on saying how the beginning didn't catch her interest, saying it was good, but could have been a little more catching. This beginning, however, is quite intersting to ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Vengeance Is Beautiful - Prologue

    Ok, I would so totally read this ( sorry for the teenager talk). I love your descriptions. It seems something that my friend would read. I like the whole wolf ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: My new story

    Why did you use.... the name. ( you should know what i"m talking about.) Um, hmm. I liked it. I'm not going to give you a big critique, that will ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Challenge

    I thought this was interesting. It made me wonder why she was walking around, who were her people. ( if you put it in there, then I may have still ...

    Dec 9, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The forgotten one ch.1

    I liked this. I agree, with a little backround of the boy and I think I would be draun ( I know I spelled this wrong.) to reading this. There ...

    Dec 8, 2007


Hearing these stories makes me realize that I never did anything with my childhood.
— The Internet