User avatar

Micah

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Touched by an Angel pt. 4

    Okay-fine by me!

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Touched by an Angel pt. 3

    Cool, because I've done it!! ;)

    Oct 18, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Touched by an Angel pt. 3

    Totally...Part four coming soon...;)

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Touched by an Angel pt. 3

    Oh my gosh, did your Mum die? I'm so sorry! You really are my best critic then, because you know how Tom should feel, plus you've been throught the fazes ...

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Touched by an Angel pt. 2

    Thanks, I've just finished now. Here you go!

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Touched by an Angel pt. 2

    Thanks Nox. you've been the most helpful reviewer i've met on this site! ;) Now it's up to me to make the changes... Anyway, I'm halfway through the third part, ...

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Touched by an Angel Pt. 1

    okay-done it!

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Our Lord's Son

    Interesting. Did you use the bible for research? Just curious...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Touched by an Angel Pt. 1

    Hey thanks Noxious, that was really helpful. ;) guess what? The next part, ironically, does include descriptions, and is mainly about Tom's thoughts. I've already written it, plus the start ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Eternity

    lol.

    Sep 1, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Son of Man part 1

    Thats how I wanted it to be though.

    Aug 17, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Life -unfinished-

    Preddy good! The only thing I can offer is this: Try and keep rhyming systimatic in a poem thats mainly a rhyme. Because some parts rhymed perfectly, and others didn't ...

    Aug 17, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Son of Man part 1

    Thank you for stating that. Anyway. I've edited the story a again, and used some of the advice you guys gave, so here it is.

    Aug 16, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Son of Man part 1

    I don't think ryan said anything half as offensive as slytherinseeker did. But hey. Thanks you guys.

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Help!!

    Sounds good! Do you mean it's gonna be like 'teen saves world' type of thingy? Cuz if so, those stories are always popular! ;)

    Aug 9, 2005


If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave.
— Mo Willems