User avatar

MexicanDefender

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Always Will.

    It's not much on the rhyming side but I could hear it in a heavier suit, the first four lines didn't flow in my head that well but maybe that's ...

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Exodus (my plot)

    Thank you :D well the dog becomes his companion and the dog's real purpose is not made clear but towards the end it's sorta a shocker.

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Sin

    I like the morbidity. It's not overly done so it's good. I liked the bit of internal struggle in the verses, you should expand on it. thank you, I was ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Obsidian Gats & Cheshire Lilies

    I could see someone playing this in a little concert house. it would get me dancin' lol it was good. keep it coming your lyrics look promising.

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Sin

    hehe thank you well it is a dark song yes it is metal. I didn't particularly have emotions toward it at first it was just something to write. very dark ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: In the daylight.

    That was really good. I like the rhyming in the beginning and mid sections the most. It is excellent work =]

    Jan 26, 2009


Knowing too much of your future is never a good thing.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief