User avatar

Merlin34

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Hunger Games

    I was reading the second the UPS man delivered it. FREAKING. AWESOME.

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Detonators, Vengeance, and Plot

    Thanks everyone. I think that since it was written quite a while ago, I'm going to totally rewrite this.

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Xavier's Quest - Chapters 1-3 Posted

    UR MEAN WAAH! :( XD Seriously, THANK YOU for the constructive criticism. I've done a lot of editing to the first chapter since I posted it. I think I'll edit ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Xavier's Quest - Chapters 1-3 Posted

    Well, thanks! I'm actually going over the story now and looking for things like grammatical errors, plot holes, and other stuff. But I never considered things like that. Thank you! ...

    May 20, 2009


I just want to be the side character in a book that basically steals the whole series.
— avianwings47