User avatar

Meow

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Random Poems

    Oh, by the way, my favorite was Thinking Spell . I don't know why, but for some reason, I loved it. Even though it was really short, or maybe perhaps ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Storm

    Oh and I forgot. technically you CAN hear sights by the vibrations they make, because, if you think about it, a vibration isn't a "sound" in the sense that it's ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Storm

    basically, what I wanted to get across was my longing for the ability and the possibility that other worlds exist and that I could go to them. Worlds with magic ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Elemental Warriors Ch2

    Pretty good! I can't think of anything wrong with this story other than those mentioned above, and overall, it's a great story! Well, keep writing!

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Light and Darkness, part 1

    thanks everyone! Sorry but Meow's grammer is not that good and this is Meow's first time writing a book. Thank you for the comments though. Meow will work on it ...

    Dec 26, 2008


The fellow who thinks he knows it all is especially annoying to those of us who do.
— Harold Coffin