User avatar

Melodie

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: I'd Rather be Writing

    Sorry I posted this kind of in a hurry. It is a book and it's by Marcia Golub. It's about getting past all the mindless housework and junk that has ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Other » General, General Re: A Day in the Life

    Thanks, I appreciate the compliments!

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: The life of an Irish teenage girl(me!)

    Oddly I found this intriguing . . . .hmmmm

    Sep 23, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: a little something

    I like your use of adjectives and action verbs. Have you ever done any screenwriting? Your format and attention to detail would work well with the format.

    Sep 23, 2005


A true poet does not bother to be poetical. Nor does a nursery gardener scent his roses.
— Jean Cocteau