-
Re: Death by WHAT!!?! (prose version)
I'm thinking on adding more on Armenia though. Her character is interesting me of late.
Dec 7, 2005 -
Re: Death by WHAT!!?! (prose version)
I'm horrible at tenses when I write prose because I'm used to writing in present for screenplays. I never really thought I would carry on with it actually.
Dec 6, 2005 -
Re: The Sea Dragon Heir
I read it a while ago, but still I'd love to discuss it.
Nov 17, 2005 -
Re: Interview with a Vampire - Ann Rice
There are more than three. Interview, Lestat, and Queen are only the FIRST three. Tale of the Body Thief and Memnoch the Devil come after those three and then there ...
Nov 17, 2005 -
Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?
I do agree that LOTR is amazing. It's a lifetime's work of a genious. I know this. I defend Harry Potter because it gives me a quick escape from reality, ...
Nov 11, 2005 -
Re: The Most Influential Person of the Twentieth Century
The point is that there is no best person. I didn't choose George Lucas for the most influencial, just the one that influences that particular part of me and my ...
Nov 7, 2005 -
Re: Color Study of Lightsabers
OH come on, no Star Wars fans out there?
Nov 7, 2005 -
Re: Death by WHAT!!?! (screenplay)
Thanks. Any other screenplay readers out there?
Nov 7, 2005 -
Re: The Most Influential Person of the Twentieth Century
Alright it now looks like this: When thinking on who could possibly be the most influential person of the twentieth century, I am really at a total loss. So many ...
Nov 7, 2005 -
Re: Interview with a Vampire - Ann Rice
I saw her on on of those morning shows the other day. She definantly did write it. It's called Christ our Lord:Out of Egypt and it's in the first person ...
Nov 6, 2005 -
Re: The Classics- Recommendations
hmmm I still stick to Achilles. Anyway, has anyone read Return of the Native by Thomas Hardy? My english teacher thinks it's one of the greatest books ever written. I ...
Nov 2, 2005 -
Re: Interview with a Vampire - Ann Rice
It's AWESOME. Lestat is a much MUCH deeper character than Louis. The rest of the books are pretty much about Lestat.
Oct 28, 2005 -
Re: The Most Influential Person of the Twentieth Century
Thank you SO much!
Oct 27, 2005 -
Re: The Most Influential Person of the Twentieth Century
Alright, thankyou.
Oct 26, 2005 -
Re: Interview with a Vampire - Ann Rice
Awesome. Have you read The Vampire Lestat? I'm about a fourth of the way through it now. So far I LOVE it.
Oct 26, 2005
