Random avatar

Mell

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Boneyards: 1: Open Your Eyes

    Hey! Well, this was wonderfully written! Overall, I liked it very much, although I still don't know much of what's going on. It's just the first chapter. I think I ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: He Eateth Grass

    Wow! This is a really moving piece. I really liked it. You gave your main character a really good voice. I actually felt I could understand him. You had a ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Gangster Angel

    Hi! First of all, I want to say I really enjoyed this. The way it was written made me feel like I knew the characters, and it made me feel ...

    Mar 7, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Child's Play Part One

    Hey there! First of all, I liked this story very much! It was really impressive. Here are a few things you might consider, though. “Not at Jeremiad’s School for Distinguished ...

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Blank eye

    This really stunned me! Seriously, near the end I said "Oh my God" out loud. But that's a good thing. The story was awesome. I've seen some spelling mistakes though, ...

    Oct 12, 2009


What holds you betwixt panic and serenity? That is, if it's not among the many querulous quagmires unfit for elaboration.
— soundofmind as Emiliano Achillinus