User avatar

MeganWeaver

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: [Contest Entry]

    Thank you tgirly :D I thought I'd put it up because i've recently got the pajamas that have that on xD

    Jul 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: [Contest Entry]

    Apologies for the delayed replies everyone, I haven't had time to sit on here and do so. tgirly - Thank you for your comment :] I hope you feel the ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Girls and Boys By Good Charlotte Rewrite

    Thank you Deanie :] I understand your criticism however the original was a song and so I have followed the structure it used but I have changed the words. :] ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: deleted

    I think this poem was fantastic! The stanzas I thought were well structured and they were like pieces in a puzzle that fitted perfectly. The imagery was fantastic and the ...

    Jun 26, 2011


I like to create sympathy for my characters, then set the monsters loose.
— Stephen King