User avatar

MegaLizardLord

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: ART

    It's more then just art, it comes from the heart That whole thing was beautiful! I loved it a lot, but when I read the ending, I almost cried because ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Creation of Emily

    Hey, my names Emily! :backtotopic: I liked all the imagery and detail. Your persepctive of it made it exciting! I hope to hear more from you! ^^

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Other » General, General Re: Hello Or Goodbye?

    Great! But maybe add more, like what everything looks like, and take a bit more time. Other than that, I like it a lot! I hope you keep writing, I ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: loving, hating and missing u

    I liked your perspective of it, but it needed a bit more, but I do hope you continue to write more of these great poems. I'll give it a Like, ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dime a Dozen Porno

    Very interesting... yet I enjoyed it very much! I love the part with "to tear apart flesh, bringing girl to her knees" Great job again! I hope to see more ...

    Feb 8, 2010


I drink tea and forget the world's noises.
— Chinese saying