User avatar

MeadowLark

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Journal of a Secret Keeper: Chapter 1 (edited) & 2 part1

    Heya! This is soooo much better than the first time! I hope that didn't sound mean. I didn't mean it like that. You've improved! You have managed to show us ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Freakshow, edited

    Heya! This sounds much better. I really like this story. The MC seems to have a tormented...uh soul. If that sounds right. It's quite different. The whole circus idea is ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Children Of Mana - Ch. 1

    Heya! This was pretty interesting. Let me see what I could point out. First off: I opened my eyes to see two pair of eyes blinking at me. “Oh Renn, ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: No title...yet (prologue)

    This was great! I love your style of writing. Really I do. I like how you described the three types of princesses and how content Princess Carmenita Alexandria Renato is ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Night visitor part 7

    Thank ya for the PM. Just reading this I got the shivers. I didn't notice any info dumping. You explained it all in creepy Zahra's speech. I love how you ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Piper Legend

    It reminded me of the Pied Piper. Just the children following the Piper away from their home. I really enjoyed reading this. Of course, I've actually (surprisingly) never read anything ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Magic for Dummies

    This was pretty interesting and amusing. You should post more up. Of course, the spelling mistakes distracted me, but I'm used to reading work with bad grammar and spelling (my ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Journal of a Secret Keeper (title subject to change)

    Heya Claeren! I thought I'd give a quick review of your story! First off, this was interesting. The MC and plot were well defined. You have my interest peaked. I ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Fighting the cliché

    This was awesome! I really liked it. The idea of everything being so cliched. What a way to fight the cliche! Although, I did confused near the ending. How did ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Letters Ran Away

    This was wonderful! I love this! The idea of letters and pictures coming alive and trading places. Who would have though that the letters that make up our stories were ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Haven

    Oh this was pretty cool. I've actually never read anything about anyone getting sucked into a game, but I've heard of them. I liked how the two sisters spoke with ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: Harry Cullen & Edward Potter

    Haha! Meep this was awesome! I've never read Twilight but I think it is waaayyy overrated. I find vampires soo boring. I couldn't stop laughing and I think my family ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Clover's Curse - Chapter 12

    Heya Dreamworx! Thanks for the PM. Great chapter! You described Benjamin wonderfully! I should take a page from your book and do that with my work :lol: . The one ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Pursuing the Princess, Part 2

    Haha! Part two yes! Ahem... :oops: I absolutely loved Tarots' and Brands' banters. They were hilarious and made me laugh. No word of a lie! But, like Stella said above, ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Pursuing the Princess

    Ooh! A new story! How exciting. Let's see if I can find some things to nit pick... "Oh, Rune!" Vesper cried, throwing her arms around his neck. "We were so ...

    Feb 16, 2009


Poems were like people. Some people you got right off the bat. Some people you just don't get - and never would get.
— Benjamin Alire Saenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe