-
Re: The Unwritten Poem
Great poem. *sigh* nargles.
Feb 18, 2012 -
Re: haven't decided on title yet. Chap 1
*sigh* You suck at speech.
Feb 18, 2012 -
Re: haven't decided on title yet. Chap 1
And it's boring.
Feb 18, 2012 -
Re: haven't decided on title yet. Chap 1
No one can be stuffed readin something that long in one go.
Feb 18, 2012 -
Re: haven't decided on title yet. Chap 1
To long for a first chapter, shorten it.
Feb 18, 2012 -
Re: Fill the Lines
*I lift my pen
Feb 17, 2012 -
Re: Fill the Lines
Wow. I totally relae to this piece of work, I feel like I'm not worthy of brig a writer, and how I say I am but deep down I don't ...
Feb 17, 2012 -
Re: Seagulls
Why are you writing about seagulls?
Feb 17, 2012 -
Re: Seagulls
Nice. Interesting.
Feb 17, 2012
