Random avatar

McMourning

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: It Was Time

    Hello! I enjoyed reading it, probably because it wasn't overly romantic. There were some punctuation errors, besides what OFour found. The bus driver began to close the doors but I ...

    Mar 19, 2007
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Scar

    Hello! It's quite nice, but it isn't filled with quite enough emotions. Personally, I like emotional nonfiction pieces. Scar. You stop me from being who I truly am. Also, since ...

    Mar 16, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Siesta

    Hello! I enjoyed reading your poem. It hurts to think of you. I never meant to feel this way. These italicized lines can stand together or thrown separately into the ...

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Quicksand Tiles

    Hello! It is certainly unique, and we need that in our world. I writhe into your arms, but your hands are busy with cancerstick s and cardboard. There were several ...

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Stars...

    Hello! I really liked rhyming blaze with praise, because it seems that so often we rhyme words with words of the same ending. (Blade with glade not aid, for example) ...

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Hayden and Rowan of Venice

    Hello! I applaud your creativity! The first few lines sounded just like a fairy tale, but it turned out differently than I suspected. It's a great piece of fiction, but ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Teenager

    But time after time Adults seem to accept it For they say after all, It’s only a teenager! Hello! As Claudette mentioned, you could have used more punctuation. In the ...

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: It's Too Late Now

    Hello! I'd call it science fiction, because it deals with the Shards of the Universe. Then, he muttered a short word and placed one last light kiss on my lips. ...

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Rebellion

    Thanks for the advice! I understand what you are saying. I probably should have included the foreword about Cassie's and Li's relationship. Misty, I do read, 3 books per week, ...

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Loneliness

    Hello! Chandni has a point about "simple", but there were definitely parts that work well: Drowning in unshed tears Deafened by silent screams Haunted by words never said And chances ...

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: -

    Hello! I applaud was surprisingly well written, considering you're 16! I've read many short stories by my peers, and they have been nowhere near as excellent as that! I'm sure ...

    Feb 20, 2007


Life's short; smile while you still have teeth.
— Tuesday