User avatar

Matt3187

  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Güte

    Hey, I really liked your piece. Personally i prefered the first segment as it had more action, though i did also enjoy the exceptional narrative of the further sections. However ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Pendrop Feather (re-written)

    Hey this is a promising so far. What you have is a nice introduction to the story and is well written and the puncuation, grammer, spelling etc etc is to ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Escaping the Lost City....

    OK, first of all ill remind the two reviews for one post rule. If you do a couple of reviews more people are likely to review yours. I do like ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Shadow Box Prologue

    Hey i really like this. It is well written and desriptive yet still suspenceful enough for me to be encouraged to read on., However i did notice one thing i ...

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Not Always So

    Wow. A Bellatrix narrative, i think it must be a first. Not that thats a problem of course, and harry potter fanfiction is an interesting fanfiction. I liked reading it, ...

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Unspoken Words - prologue (working title)

    I could have just said ‘because I hate writing’ and walk away but I couldn’t do that because: A) I love writing, just not novels and, B) She would bug ...

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Tale of Remus Lupin

    Heya. I like the idea of a Lupin story and i see great potential for it. However i feel there are a couple of things that could be improved. I ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Moonfield (Chapter 2)

    Well i will echo some of the comments made. Nothing has really happened. I mean to be honest you probably could have grouped this with the first chapter to make ...

    Aug 5, 2008


Bananas
— looseleaf