User avatar

MaroonHorizon

  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Blood Lust

    Hi, I'm going to do a quick review of your story. It kind of reminded me of a song off of Alesana's concept album called The Murderer. I think you ...

    Apr 15, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Fully Alive

    Hi, Dare2Bme, I'm new here as well. I'm gonna do a quick review on your story. The first thing that I noticed was your format. It would be much easier ...

    Apr 15, 2011


Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold