User avatar

MariaRowlands

Maria Rowlands

  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Mathew_Beta.exe (1 of 2)

    That was very, very, VERY good! I believe that you have potential to become a short story author.

    Nov 16, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Freeing A Caged Bird (A Naruto Fan-Fic)- Chapter Two

    O_O'! That was better than the last chapter!

    Nov 10, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Freeing A Caged Bird (A Naruto Fan-Fic)- Chapter One

    O_O'! KEI! THAT WAS AWSOME! how many Naruto episodes have you seen? I have seen all of them.

    Nov 10, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter One: Rewrite

    O_O' WOW is all that I can say.

    Nov 8, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Infractus Iudicium: Part Two

    How do you do that with stories?! You are extremly good at writing stories such as this one!

    Nov 8, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Painted Marionette

    That is brilliant! I belive that you have alot of potential for writing. I love the part where the flaming wolf appears to save the girl from the reapers.

    Nov 8, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Infractus Iudicium: Part One

    That is a brilliant story and I hope that you go far with talent such as that. I may be in my teens but I know when others have a ...

    Nov 8, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Half-Breed's Eyes (1)

    THat is soooo sad! You are a brilliant writer but the part of the child's escape is sort of confusing and you may need to try and make it more ...

    Nov 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Bike Ride

    It's sorta ok but you need to make it rhyme more ore else it won't make sense.

    Nov 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Who am I Meant to Be

    THat is becaus eit is meant to be confusing and it implies the imression of being lost.

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Inner Beauty

    OMG! That is bloody brilliant! Please write more on this story! I think you have a gift in writing!

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Iron Bars

    Oh and thumbs up for a job well done!

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Iron Bars

    That was bloody brilliant! It completly captures the image of someone that is lost in love with the wrong person but can't see that for themself! I belive that you ...

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Deleted

    Is this all true? It felt as though it was real! WRITE MORE! Please.

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: My Coven - Chapter One

    That was rather interesting but it needs more action and adventure. It is ok but rather confusing as well.

    Nov 7, 2011


A person is a fool to become a writer. His only compensation is absolute freedom. He has no master except his own soul, and that, I am sure, is why he does it.
— Roald Dahl