User avatar

Mari1901

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Prologue

    Hello! First of I wanted to tell you I find you story engaging. I know it is just the prologue, but I do intend to keep reading. You did a ...

    Dec 24, 2017
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Night

    Heeey. The length of your story is not problem. Actually, it reminds me a lot of an exercise one of my teachers used to do. It was basically trying to ...

    Mar 14, 2016
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Goodbye (Edited 2)

    Hey! I liked your story, my only problem with it plot wise is that I would like more of it. Some context. I would love to know the whole thing. ...

    Mar 5, 2016
  • Short Story » Narrative, Spiritual Re: The Ghost

    Heeey I like it. The style loosely reminds me of Poe. Now, I have an issue with the semicolons in this story. I'm not part of the group of people ...

    Feb 10, 2016
  • Short Story » Culture, Realistic Re: Term of respect.

    Heeey! I liked it. You are good with words and making things flow. What I mean it that you have a good technic for writing—there is no doubt about that—but ...

    Feb 5, 2016
  • Short Story » Romantic, Dramatic Re: the beginning of my descent

    Heeey! This is a very nice story. I can feel the emotion and heart break. The only major problem I see, is he wording. Sometimes you try to use fancy ...

    Feb 4, 2016
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: Mrs. Creeps (Repost)

    Hey there! First and foremost, you did a nice job with a narration that is primarily in second person. I know how tricky that can be. But if you do ...

    Feb 4, 2016


I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters.
— Solomon Short