User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Day the Plum flowers bloomed

    PenNPaper & jojo48 thanks for the reviews. I will definitely add more detail to the park scene. I hope to finish this soon ^_^

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Assassin's Chronicles: Roses of May ch 1

    ok ^_^ I'm going to separate the chapters. Thanks for the help! >_

    Nov 12, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Winged Crossing- Prologue

    thanks Irish ^_^ It was the weirdest thing ever! The dream seemed to actually happen, and it was only the prologue. I am glad you like it. Part 1 chapter ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Winged Crossing- Prologue

    Thanks Shadow Princess and LordLoredaen for your kind commnets. I am really happy you guys like it so much. I am working on part 1 chapter one. For a little ...

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Winged Crossing- Prologue

    thank you for the very great comment ^_^ I shouldn't write at 3am v_v

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Winged Crossing- Prologue

    sure. I'll fix it up ^_^ the next part may take a while, cause I have a lot to do this week T_Tq

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Balema - A world of many Elements

    could you comment on my story? Just posted it. It's called "Winged Crossing" In the fantasy forum.

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: As the prince lays dying

    Okay. I really liked that! You know, you always wonder...what if the prince didn't win? I really loved that poem because you never hear anything like that and it seemed ...

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Little White

    Wow. That was quite interesting. I like the shakespearean writing. It makes the poem so much more lovely. Great job with describing the snow. I really liked this ^_^

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Silent hill Girl in the Fire ch 6

    thanks ^_^ I really am working hard on this. Ummm... if you wanna we can make a combination story. Like a horror story or something.

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: heart break

    Its so sweet ^_^ i liked it. Nice job!

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Other » General, General Re: recognize

    erm... I can't read the entire thing on my computer because some of your poem is cut off. Send me an email once it's fixed ^_^

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Silent hill Girl in the Fire ch 4

    YEAH! I edited all of my chapters except 3, cause I have no detailed review v_v.

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Silent hill Girl in the Fire ch 4

    Glad you loved it. I will fix those mistakes (Oops) guess that's what I get for writing at 4 am. My goal is to get this done before school starts, ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Silent hill Girl in the Fire ch 2

    thanks ^_^ I am really glad that you liked this. My main goal is to get this finished before school, but I am also trying to fix stuff up. So, ...

    Jul 17, 2009


They laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at them because they're all the same.
— Kurt Cobain