-
Re: Your eyes.
It was supposed to make people feel all mushy inside. I know it could have been laid out better but that is the second poem I have ever written so ...
Mar 22, 2007 -
Re: I'm no Superhero
I’m no Superman And I don’t have wings. Neither does Superman. Try balancing your ryhmes out more, and remember that the words themselves always, repeat always, take precedence over ryhming. ...
Mar 20, 2007 -
Re: I'm no Superhero
I like it. "Lois Lane" and "Mary Jane" lines I particularly liked. But I can give you my heart, My attention and my soul. I can listen to your words ...
Mar 19, 2007 -
Re: element, prologue
If cat eyes started rolling down my face, I'd freak out big time. I believe when he says, "Piercing yellow eyes, like a cat's, rolled across the elf's face calmly, ...
Feb 28, 2007 -
Re: Prince Akkarn - Chapter Two now posted.
I am sorry that it felt like a chore to read but Chapter three should be better. There are ALWAYS chapters in books that feel like a chore to read. ...
Feb 27, 2007 -
Re: Prince Akkarn - Chapter Two now posted.
Chapter Two SUNKEN CITY Prince Akkarn had the light held out in front of him as he marched down the slopping tunnel that led in to Kreppin. Rentor was still ...
Feb 27, 2007 -
Re: Prince Akkarn - Chapter Two now posted.
Right. I am nearly finished on Chapter Two and it should be added by tonight, maybe tomorrow if I run out of time. I have also added a few extra ...
Feb 27, 2007 -
Re: Prince Akkarn - Chapter Two now posted.
Thanks for your crtiques. I have made the changes you pointed out and I really appreciate the help. As for not much happening it will get a bit more exciting ...
Feb 25, 2007 -
Re: Prince Akkarn - Chapter Two now posted.
Don't worry. I will include those types of things in the next couple of chapters. It will all become clear. Thanks for the comment. -Jack
Feb 25, 2007 -
Re: Unnamed (Over 16. Graphic violence and strong language)
I would just like to say that I am writing two stories at the moment. I am writing this one just for the sake of writing. The other one, Prince ...
Feb 25, 2007 -
Re: Prince Akkarn - Chapter Two now posted.
Chapter One THE SOUNDS OF WAR Prince Akkarn awoke to the familiar sounds of war, the echoes of the enemies cannons audible from the opposite side of the Kingdom. He ...
Feb 25, 2007 -
Re: Darren Shan - "Cirque Du Freak"
I did love the saga but I have to admit, it is quite a predictable story line, except the ending. But I won't ruin that if you have only just ...
Feb 24, 2007 -
Re: Two Paces Wide, Four Paces Long.
Gray is spelled like this "gray". Grey is spelt like this in Britain, "Grey" it is only Americans that spell it "Gray" so ShadowTwits spelling is correct because she is ...
Feb 24, 2007 -
Re: Unnamed (Over 16. Graphic violence and strong language)
Chapter One SEVEN HOURS LATER Ani Ward left her house at 13 Appleton Street at her usual time of eight thirty and walked cautiously to her car, trying not to ...
Feb 23, 2007 -
Re: Unnamed (Over 16. Graphic violence and strong language)
I imagine ice and frost are white, why black? Is it because of mud and salt, or people treading over it? Black ice is ice that you can't see. It ...
Feb 23, 2007
